This particular instrument is a beautiful looking and great sounding Sonoran Hybrid Solid Body Double Cutaway model. The specifications are:
- Pine body with White Ash face plate, and Maple neck.
- Rosewood fingerboard, 25.5 inch Fender scale length, compound radius 10/12/14/16.
- Bolt-on neck.
- Nitrocellulose clear lacquer neck and body face plate, and Vintage Amber lacquer body; oiled fingerboard.
- Mighty Mite tuners and stop tailpiece.
- Gotoh tune-o-matic bridge.
- EMG Select passive humbuckers (most other EMG pickups are “active” and there has to be an electronic preamp in the guitar body).
- 3 way selector switch: neck, bridge plus neck, bridge.
- Common volume and tone controls.
- Unbleached bone nut.
- Dual action truss rod.
- D’Addario NYXL nickel wound 12 / 54 strings.
Sonoran Hybrid Double Cutaway: "White Ash / Pine"