This particular handsome instrument is a Sonoran LFS SB Double Cutaway copy of a Stratocaster, with great tone and action. The specifications are:
- 8 pounds 6 ounces
- Pine body with Walnut face plate, and Maple neck.
- Rosewood fingerboard, 25.5 inch Fender scale length, compound radius 10 to 14.5 inch
- KTM-9 clear lacquer neck and body; oiled fingerboard.
- Bolt-on neck.
- Gotoh tuners.
- Stewart MacDonald through-body hard tail.
- Three Stewart MacDonald "Golden Age" single-coil pickup set: neck, middle, and HOT bridge positions; wound to vintage specs with 42 AWG coil wire and staggered Alnico 5 polepieces to deliver authentic tone, and the hot bridge pickup adds plenty of punch.
- 5 way selector switch: neck, neck plus center, center. bridge plus center, bridge.
- Common volume and tone controls.
- 0.100" thick pickguard with conductive shielding underneath.
- Unbleached bone nut.
- Dual action truss rod.
- D’Addario EXL115 nickel wound 11 / 49 strings.
Sonoran LFS SB Double Cutaway: "Walnut / Pine"