This particular instrument is a handmade Sonoran SHB LP Single Cutaway with a Cherry body and faceplate, and Mahogany neck. The neck uses a ready-made Chinese (KKmoon) unfinished product with edge binding and white abalone block inlay. The 1 3/4 inch thick body has a flat faceplate rather than the more common contoured faceplate of this style of guitar.
The specifications are:
- 6 pounds 15 ounces
- Semi-Hollow body
- Cherry wood body and faceplate, and Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard, 24 9/16 inch Gibson scale length, contoured 12 inch, with edge binding and white abalone block inlay
- Neck thickness, not including fret: 0.85" at 1st fret, 0.89" at 6th fret, 0.94" at 12th fret
- General Products water-based clear lacquer neck, body and face plate; oiled finger board
- Set neck
- Gotoh tuners
- Gotoh tune-o-matic bridge and stop tailpiece.
- EMG Select passive pickups
- 3 way selector switch: neck (“rhythm”), bridge plus neck, bridge (“treble”)
- Separate volume and tone controls for neck and bridge
- Unbleached bone nut
- Single action truss rod
- D’Addario EXL110 nickel wound 10 / 46 strings
Sonoran LP SHB Single Cutaway: "Cherry"