This particular instrument is a handmade Sonoran LP SB Single Cutaway with beautiful sustain. It was recently reworked since being first posted on this page to make the neck thinner.
The specifications are:
- 9 pounds 15 ounces
- Pine body with Sapele face plate, and Maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard, 24 9/16 inch Gibson scale length, contoured 12 inch
- Neck thickness, not including fret: 0.81" at 1st fret, 0.86" at 6th fret, 0.89" at 12th fret
- KTM-9 clear lacquer neck and body face plate, and Vintage Amber lacquer body; oiled fingerboard
- Bolt-on neck
- Grover Rotomatic tuners
- Gotoh tune-o-matic bridge and stop tailpiece
- Stewart MacDonald "Golden Age" Overwound humbuckers
- 3 way selector switch: neck (“rhythm”), bridge plus neck, bridge (“treble”).
- Separate volume and tone controls for neck and bridge
- Unbleached bone nut
- Dual action truss rod
- D’Addario EXL110 nickel wound 10 / 46 strings
- Grover quick-release strap pins and black woven Strap.
- “Snark” clip-on tuning indicator.
- "ChromaCast" LP gig bag
Sale Price: $500 plus tax and shipping
Sonoran LP SB Single Cutaway: "Sapele / Pine"