Sonoran SB LP Single Cutaway: "Maple / Mahogany"
This particular instrument is the second instrument we built in 2015 when we started our "guitar building hobby".
It is a handmade Sonoran SB LP Single Cutaway with edge binding on the top plate, and it used a ready-made body from China with our own handmade neck plus top quality hardware.
This "used" instrument does have a few small signs of wear and repairs / modifications. Therefore, it is being made available at a particularly low price even though it has an excellent tone, sustain and action comparable to our regular brand new offerings.
The specifications are:
- 8 pounds 14 ounces.
- Solid body.
- African Mahogany body, Maple faceplate with edge binding, Maple neck.
- Rosewood fingerboard, 24 9/16 inch Gibson scale length, contoured 12 inch
- Neck thickness, not including fret: 0.80" at 1st fret, 0.88" at 6th fret, 1.03" at 12th fret
- Nitrocellulose clear lacquer neck, body and face plate; oiled fingerboard.
- Set neck.
- Grover tuners
- Gotoh tune-o-matic bridge and stop tailpiece.
- Stewart MacDonald "Golden Age" humbuckers.
- 3 way selector switch: neck (“rhythm”), bridge plus neck, bridge (“treble”).
- Separate volume and tone controls for neck and bridge.
- Unbleached bone nut.
- Dual action truss rod.
- D’Addario EXL110 nickel wound 10 / 46 strings.
- Grover quick-release strap pins and black woven Strap.
- Snark clip-on tuning indicator.
- "Epiphone" LP gig bag.
Sale Price: $400 plus tax and shipping